Sunday, August 19, 2012

Teacher Easel Box Card

Here is an easel box card that was made for my daughter's teacher. The card and box are 5"x5" square. The notebook background paper was plain white cardstock that I had used a ruler and drew lines on and then stamped with an assortment of stamps. I used the Stampin Up spiral punch for the notebook edging. The girl is a C.C. Designs "Honey Teacher" stamp that I paper pieced and colored in with alcohol markers and matted with spellbinders. The "Just for you, Teacher" sentiment stamp is from the "More Gift card sentiments" stamp set  from My Creative Time. On the drawer of the box I had stamped and colored the pencil and apple separately and added glossy accents and then adhered them to the front of the drawer. The drawer pull is a Tim Holtz hitch fastener. The red and green designer paper is from Stampin Up. Inside the drawer we placed some sticky notes and shaped paperclips.
Thanks for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment