Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just a few birthday cards

Here are a few cards that I have made recently for some co-workers on their birthdays. The first card was done by using a cuttlebug folder that I just received and the butterfly image is from a tac (The Angel Company) stamp set. I colored in the image using my stampin up watercolor crayons. The ribbon is a velvet ribbon from michaels.

 The second card: I had used another image stamp from tac and used my stampin up watercolor crayons to color the image.The button was actually a cover up of a mistake (gotta loves those mistakes), I had put on glossy accents in the middle of the flower and accidently touched it before it was dry so what could I do well grab a button. Loved the way it turned out.

The third card was made using a 2 step stamping image from tac. The underlayer was ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder and then I swiped it with my white ink pad. The ribbon is from michaels.

Thanks for looking. Hope you like the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment