Thursday, August 26, 2010

License Plate family sign

This sign was made for a dear friend of mine.  All pieces were stamped with the License plate stamp I found on clearance from Micheals and cut out. I glimmered all the pieces with my homemade glimmer mist.  In the first picture the fishing pole was cut using the cricut and I embossed the pole handle with a cuttlebug folder.  The fish and fishing lure background are from a Stampin Up set. In the second picture the flower was done using Accent Essentials cricut cartridge and the Tim Holtz flower technique, a placed a clay rose center in the middle of the flower. The music stamp is a background stamp from Stampendous (love this stamp).  In the third picture the panda is an Inkadinkadoo stamp and the tummy was flocked, the bamboo background is from Stampin Up. I attached the pieces to chipboard and covered the back with DSP.  I strung all pieces together with swivel barrels from the fishing dept. at my local store. The letters are from a Heidi Swapp stamp set.  I am very pleased at the way this sign has turned out. Thanks for looking.


1 comment: