Monday, January 2, 2012

Holiday Gift card holders and wine tag

Here are a few samples of some gift card holders that were made for family. The stamps are from The Angel Company (images), the sentiment is Studio G and the paper line is from my stash. The holders are belly banded. The first photo is a wine topper that I had made as my tag. The stocking is flocked. The snowflakes are punched and a piece of white shimmer cardstock was placed behind them. The borders on the other cards were using an EK Success border punch. I used nestabilities to layer the images.
Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

  1. Every thing you made is so cute. Love the flock on the stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn, This is Wendy Cranford at Luvin Stampin Up and you won the blog candy for my 100 You Tube Subscribers Giveaway! Please email me with your address!
    Thanks,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete