Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 Step Bird and Owl Punch Paperclips

A friend had asked me to make her some big paperclips, so I used the two-step bird punch from Stampin Up along with SU Punch Potpourri and stamped the bird in Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo ink. I stamped the birds twice and punched them out (Bird and wing from same color), and used dimensionals to attach the wing. I then punched the branch with certainly celery dsp and attached the branch and bird onto a 1 3/8" circle punch, which attached to a certainly celery scallop punch and then onto a chocolate chip Lg. scallop punch. I then made a pocket from crumb cake card stock for the paperclips to sit in. The for you stamp is from a SU hostess set punched with the curly label punch, I layered that on top of another curly label punch cut in half to appear as if it was bigger than the label.  I stamped the flowers from the Punch Potpourri set and punched out the large flower with the Boho Blossoms punch and placed a itty bitty button on top with a glue dot.


The Owl paper clip was done in the same way as the birds except I used the owl punch (love this punch). I used the SU lace border punch across the middle of the scallop and layered the owl on the lace border and Lg. scallop.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment