Friday, September 24, 2010

Old School Challenge

Here is my submission for Emma's old school challenge (make a card without using your cricut). This was not too much of a challenge for me since I am still old school and use my stamps and patterned papers alot. My cricut I use for alot of projects but not always on my cards since my cartridge collection is fairly small. The stamp is from Stampin Up which I stamped on cardstock and bleached out the centers of the flowers and glossy accented the leaves. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. wow very pretty I LOVE it!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Elegant - love the colors- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are beautiful and the flower is awesome! Just became a follower!

    Lots of cricut love,
    Erika

    cricutlove1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is such a CLASSY Card my friend!! I just LOVE EVERYTHING about it! Great job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evinadas such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teal flower. Very nice card

    ReplyDelete