Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cow birthday petal card

This card was made for a friend who loves cows.  I wanted a cow standing up and did not have one on my cricut cartridges so I used a program to convert an image for cutting. I love how I can use these programs to compliment my cricut cartridges. The cow was cut at 3.5 inches and layered. I shaded around all the edges. I used a piece of DCWV's Flower Shower paper pack for the background and grass. The blades of grass were cut from Disney's Pooh and Friends cricut cartridge to add a little more dimension. The party stamp is from Studio G. I then incorporated the envelope to become part of the card by mounting the card base to the envelope. The envelope was cut from Stampin Up's dsp. I then stamped on a circle with a Stampin Up set and made the circle into a tag. The ribbon is from Stampin Up.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute!

    thanks for stopping by:)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete