Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stampin Up Fishing card

This card was made for a co-worker who loves to fish. I first stamped the fishing lures on the card in crumb cake for a background, then I took glossy white cardstock and added ink and alcohol on a sponge to add the marbled effect on top of that I stamped the fishing stamp using black stazon ink. I matted that on a piece of yellow cardstock that had the lures stamped in gold and then matted onto a piece of old olive cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on yellow cardstock with the lures stamped in gold on the background and punched out with the word window punch and layered on the modern label punch and brads were placed at both ends. All stamps are from Stampin Up.

Thanks for looking.

Stay tuned, I will have a Halloween series coming up with a few Halloween ideas running through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment