Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Banner

Watching all the banner blog hops I decided to create my own fall banner. The banner was cut from my cricut using Scal and the letters were cut from a storybook font on my computer using Scal. I embossed the letters with the pumpkin cuttlebug embossing folder and layered them on a black shadow mat. The paper used was from an older Debbie Mum Holiday paper stack which I had in my stash. I challenged myself to use one paper stack on this project and to use up what I have. I used 3 (12x12) sheets from that stack for this banner. One paper I had cut out the images to use as embellishments (sayings, glittered leaves, glittered pictures etc.) I did use some textured cardstock for mating and to cut out some cuttlebug leaves that I ran through my crimper. Large black eyelets were used in the corners of each banner and the banner is connected and hung with raffia.

Thanks for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment