Saturday, November 13, 2010

Motorcycle Birthday Card

Off to my nephews birthday party, but I thought I would share the card I had made for him. He is fond of motorcycles and dirtbikes so this is what I came up with. The card base is a standard A2 size card of Stampin Up's Pacific Point cardstock cut 5 1/2 x 11 and scored in half. I then matted a piece of tin foil (that I had embossed with my diamond cuttlebug folder) on a piece of black cardstock. The motorcycle is a Stampin Up stamp and so is the sentiment. I colored in the motorcycle with pacific point and going gray ink with my blender pen and sponged the edges with pacific point ink, then matted the image on black cardstock. Mini brads were placed in all four corners and then the matted imaged was placed on the card with dimensionals.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect masculine card! I'm sure your nephew will love it! I left you a blog award at my blog:)
    www.lovetocreatecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete