Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas mini mini

This is a mini Christmas mini that I had made for my daughter-in-law to carry in her purse or whatever she would like. This mini was made from Laura's design on Following the Paper Trail. It came together really quickly. All the tags were stamped with a background stamp I had purchased last year at Micheals. The tops of the tags are from a Stampin Up stamp set that I had used dimensionals on and added sparkle accents too. The 2010 was stamped on shrink film and punched with Stampin Up's ornament punch and heated with a heat tool. The embellishments are from Recollections. The designer paper are from DCWV and Stampin Up past Christmas collections. The front cover was stamped and embossed with the same stamp used on the tags. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the inside of the covers.

Thanks for looking.








1 comment: