Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thank you card

This card was made using a stamp set from Me and My Big Ideas. I stamped the flower and colored it with my Stampin Up inks. I cut out the flower and curled the petals and placed a brad in the center. I stamped the image on rich razzleberry cardstock from Stampin Up and placed the cut flower on with dimensionals. I added some black bling with the i-rock and then matted the rich razzleberry on a white cardstock, I then used a stampin up label punch for the sentiment and inked the edges and placed behind the white mat. The photo corners are from a Stampin Up punch and I ran them through a cuttlebug folder. The card base is white, followed by a rich razzleberry mat and then a dsp mat which has the ribbon attached.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for posting my blog candy on your sidebar! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete