Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween series #6 Card Set

Sorry for the delay in postings, been having computer problems. Don't you just hate that when you need to get something done and it doesn't work.

Well for today's halloween series I have a card set. These are a standard A2 size cards. For the background I used Coredinations paper with the pumpkin embossing folder from cuttlebug and sanded the images to make them pop. The stamped pumpkin images were made using Stampin Up's wide oval punch, I punched out 5 from designer paper and sponged the edges and layered each one behind the other to make a pumpkin, then I punched out a circle in the middle of them. This was then layered on top of a stamped image that was colored with watercolor pencils and the water pen. I then layered it onto a black cardstock layer and then onto rich razzleberry layer. I attached a black twine bow and leaves from the SU leaves sizzlet. I then placed it onto the card with dimensionals. The stamped images are from The Angel Company.  I added a strip of gathered designer paper to the front of the card and stitched down the middle. The hat and kitty are mini punches that I punched out and used glossy accents on. The sentiments are from a Studio G stamp set and punched out with an EK Success ticket punch. The card front was layered onto an orange cardstock and attached to a Rich Razzleberry card base.

Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment