Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spooktacular Halloween mini

For my finale in the Halloween series I had originally wanted to video this mini but my computer had other ideas. So I will try to explain this as much as possible.  The outside is an unfinished wooden gravestone that I had bought at Michaels and painted with black acrylic paint and sponged with gray and gold shimmer paint. I left the bat emblem black. I then sealed with a sealer. I added the stitch witchery (thanks Yolie for the tip) to the front for a spider web and added some spiders from halloween confetti. Then I added the skeleton and added some bling in the eyes with my I-rock. You open the gravestone to reveal a mini inside. The papers I used on the mini were from last years Recollection and Making Memories Halloween papers. I used the Martha Stewart bat fence for some of the pages and the Cuttlebug cut and emboss gravestone for the journalling tags. I used Martha Stewart's drippy goo punch and EK Success Hole border punches for the photo mats. I then placed various epoxy stickers throughout the mini and used the web confetti for photo corners. On the front of the mini, are two charms from Michaels that I got last year I believe they are from the Spook Alley collection. I had fun putting this mini together with my daughter. She had fun painting the gravestone and picking out the stickers.

Thanks for looking.











No comments:

Post a Comment