Friday, October 22, 2010

Let the Trick or Treating begin

I will start out my Halloween series with this cute little treat bag that was made from a standard A2 size envelope. The stamped images are from Stampin Up's "Fang-tastic" set. I used watercolor pencils and the water brush to color them in and sponged around the edges of the white cardstock. I used Glossy Accents on the bat and bow tie. I mounted the stamped image onto a piece of old olive cardstock and placed on the bag tilted. The bag front was covered with a piece of patterned paper. The top of the bag was scallop punched and folded over. I used Stampin Up's scalloped ribbon border punch for the lace, then a black ribbon was tied between two punched holes to secure the bag closed. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment