Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween series #4 Puss and boots halloween

This card was made using the Cat and Friends stamp set from Inkadinkadoo. This cat reminds me of Puss and Boots. I stamped the cat on watercolor paper and colored in using Stampin Up markers and a water brush and then distressed the edges. The stamped layer was layered onto a orange layer which had the edges distressed and the they were layered onto a purple patterned paper layer. The dotted background was layered on a purple patterned layer and added to the black card. A 1/2" strip was cut from the purple patterned paper and attached diagonally to the card front layer. I used my dymo label maker to add the trick or treat. I finally added sparkle to the leaves, patches and buckle on the hat.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment